We assist in establishing and coordinating a working partnership between you and your insurance carrier, and we coordinate their carrier services, while also performing risk control and safety services to provide you with the best utilization of risk control services.
What is our goal?
HIG Risk Control and Safety department’s sole focus is to assist clients with preventing and managing their exposures to loss, to enable them the opportunity to apply those savings back to their bottom line. Our goal as a trusted advisor is to help you build a risk management culture and program that is custom designed for your own unique set of exposures and needs. We recognize that risk management is not your primary business, so our best-in-class experienced and educated risk control & safety professionals will tailor our approach to your very own unique culture and capabilities; and will design individualized programs and processes that are simple enough to execute, but effective enough to achieve your desired results.
How do we accomplish that?
HIG’s best-in-class risk management comprehensive solutions provide clients with the tools and guidance to successfully manage their total cost of risk by providing provides a wide range of risk control and safety services in the following areas:
- Perform customized risk assessments to help identify loss exposures
- Provide loss analysis, trending, and benchmarking data to help clients zero in on major loss sources.
- Review risk control & safety programs and policies, and further enhance or develop as needed.
- Advise clients on best practices in risk mitigation and safety management strategies.
- Support the implementation of risk management and safety best practices using generally accepted project management and consulting practices
Perform ergonomic and manual material handling evaluations.
- Conduct machine guarding assessments.
- Assist in safety committee facilitation & participation
Conduct targeted management and employee safety training sessions for clients as needed.
- Perform regulatory mock OSHA safety audits at client sites.
- Provide regulatory assistance & updates.
- Support client acquisition and retention activities.
- Help design an effective fleet safety program & training that helps reduce your exposure and improve regulatory DOT compliance.
- Complete a vulnerability analysis and business continuity planning
Provide access to our best-in-class HIG portal to safety & risk management content library, HR apps that includes job description builder, FMLA advisor, total compensation statement builder, performance review builder, employee handbook builder, HR Hotline, OHSA Logs, and a LMS that offers more than 150 online training courses.
- Provide oversight of insurance carrier loss control activities.
- 24/7 risk management safety hotline to address your questions, needs or concerns.
Let's Get Started
HIG Risk Control and Safety Department Information Request
"*" indicates required fields